Personal Trainer Needed
If You Have Enthusiasm, a Positive Attitude and a Passion for Helping People, I Have a Great Paying, Fun, and Fulfilling Personal Training Position for You!
Dear Prospective Trainer/Fitness Coach,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a personal trainer/fitness coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun, rewarding coaching position I have available.
If you arrived here from an external source, it should have been because you saw my employment ad that reads like this:
Personal Trainer/Fitness Coach Wanted: Looking for an excellent attitude, people person. Tremendous growth/bonus opportunities are available. Apply Today!
So let me tell you about my company and the coaching position.
My name is Fatimat Olukoju and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called Village Coach Fitness. We are a private studio located 17072 Van Buren Blvd., Riverside, CA. My business is dedicated to helping men and women of all ages achieve their health and fitness goals through all inclusive, high end nutrition and fitness programs.
And business is booming! We continuously grow our business every year and are able to help more and more people.
I currently offer one-on-one, semi-private, youth strength and conditioning and group fitness customized nutrition and fitness programs, which educate, motivate, inspire, and support our clients in their journey to achieving their goals. We go the extra mile to deliver first class service and top-notch client experience. With your help, I plan to continue expanding the programs and services Village Coach Fitness offers.
If you’re passionate about health and fitness, love working with people, and are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others, then this is the position for you! For the right individual, you also may have the opportunity to work in business and program development, and special projects.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you will begin coaching/training clients part-time. I require a flexible schedule. Early mornings, afternoon, evenings, and weekends are our busiest time. As fitness professionals, we work when our clients don’t.
If you’re a good fit for our company, you will be hired and paid as an independent contractor. If you show me you are fully committed and are a good fit you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career here. I offer great wages, performance bonuses, and more.
Oh yeah, I’m also very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I like having fun while providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it.
Bottom line: I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do in my studio. You’ll become part of an exciting and growing community. If you don’t have a lot of experience. That’s okay. I prefer experience, but it’s not a requirement. However there are two qualities you absolutely must possess:
1. Passion! You must have a passion for this industry and helping people achieve life-changing results.
2. You must be a people person. If you truly care and connect with people…you’re well on your way to becoming an excellent coach.
I am building a team of like-minded fitness professionals dedicated excellence! Are you an “A” Player”? “A Players” are people who are committed to excellence in all that they do.
They can get a job anywhere, but they take the time to research the companies they’re considering working for, they’re selective in the interviews they go out on, and they “go that extra mile” in searching for the right opportunity because they’re looking for more than a job…they’re looking for a place where they can grow long term…a nice and welcoming work environment.
They’re looking to be part of a team where they can make a positive impact on the world through the work they do WHILE being challenged to grow and become a better version of themselves.
If that doesn’t sound like you, then feel free to stop reading this page and close your browser window now. If you think you are, in fact, an “A Player”, then please read on to learn more about the exciting opportunity we have available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities, Specific Functions & Tasks You’ll Be Expected to Perform:
- Training: The ability to lead clients in a fun, engaging, and challenging group fitness/semi-private training sessions.
- Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs for Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Demonstrate Proper Training & Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. We need to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation “the Village Coach Fitness Way”. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for clients’ goals, ensure safety, and facilitate performance toward those goals.
- Client Tracking & Management: In addition to training, you are responsible for keeping detailed weekly and monthly progress reports on the clients you’re working with (we’ll provide the necessary tools). It is your job to hold them accountable. If a client is having challenges you must coach them through those challenges, adjust their program as needed, and consistently encourage and motivate to ensure they achieve the best results possible.
- Fitness Evaluations: To ensure our clients’ safety and success, you’re required to perform assessments and progress checks. We’ll teach you the ropes. Ideally, you’ll have some fitness evaluation skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, circumference measurements, blood pressure, heart rate, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Provide Exceptional Client Care & Connection: This is an absolute must as a member of our team. This means you stay connected with our clients through text, email, by phone, and through various other means. Let them know you care and are there for them. Drop them a note when they’re doing great, and pick them up when they fall. Let them know you’re always in their corner and you’ll be there to celebrate their successes and coach them through their challenges.
- Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness professional to provide our clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthier lives. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them, and pass that information on to your clients. We’ll spend time covering this in our team meetings.
- Continuing Education: Learning, evolving, and growing is critical to your success and the success of the Village Coach Fitness Team. Attending continuing education courses will ensure your knowledge is current and keeps you on top of industry needs.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Excellent Communication Skills: You will be talking and interacting with our clients, who are VERY important to us. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and over the phone; know how to conduct yourself professionally; and deliver clear instructions to our clients. We’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but we can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People Skills and Personality: You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above, you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting and rewarding job. You must exude that excitement, energy, and professionalism when interacting with clients.
- Organization Skills: Keeping up with all of our clients is all about organization! You must stay on top of their names, stories, workout plans, evaluations, and weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Certifications: You do NOT need personal training experience, but should have a working knowledge of health and fitness and a nationally recognized personal training certification, as well as being CPR certified. If you do not have these, you need to provide proof that you are in the process of studying for, and have completed certification within the first three months of employment.
If you have these additional qualifications, your application will go right to the top of the list (but if you don’t have these qualifications, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Personal training experience in weight loss, corrective exercise /post rehabilitation, and sports performance
- Hold a certification by NASM, ACE, NSCA, ISSA or ACSM
- Precision Nutrition Certification or basic nutritional knowledge
- Sales skills
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. So, if this opportunity sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and I will contact you shortly.