Great before your morning workout!
½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
2 Tbsp lemon juice (the juice of one lemon)
1 serving Vega One French Vanilla or Natural Protein Powder
½ cup water
½ cup ice (omit if using frozen blueberries)
Optional: ½ cup spinach
Step 1: Prep: Fill blender pitcher with the fresh ingredients and store in the fridge before you go to sleep
Step 2: In the morning, add ice, water and a scoop of Vega One to make a smoothie in less than a minute! Pour and enjoy!
Great for a pre-or post-workout snack! You will need:
Cupcake/muffin liners (mini)
A small melon baller
3/4 cup (1/2 + 1/4) cup cashews
3/4 cup (1/2 + 1/4) cup almonds
1 ¼ cups pitted dates (about 1 ¼ cups)
Juice of 2 lemons
Zest from 1 lemon
Small pinch of sea salt (less than ¼ tsp)
Dried cranberries (optional)
1. Crush 1/4 cup of cashews and 1/4 cup of almonds in food processor and set aside in bowl.
2. Place remaining ingredients in a food processor and combine until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
3. Use a melon baller to scoop mixture out of food processor bowl.
4. Drop ball of mixture “dough” into the bowl of crushed nuts and roll to coat.
5. Put rolled and coated dough one at a time onto cupcake liners; place on pie plate with edges.
6. Top each Power Bite with one dried cranberry (like a cherry on top).
7. Refrigerate for one hour or until ready to eat.
8. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for a grab-and-go snack (carry in disposable snack bag).
Great pre-or post-workout!
• 1 medium beet, peeled and chopped
• ½ cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
• 1 Tbsp cacao powder
• 1 serving Vega One Chocolate Protein Powder
• 1 cup water
Place all ingredients into the blender in the order listed and secure lid. Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and enjoy!