Dear Prospective Administrative Specialist
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
So let me tell you about us, our company and this position.
My name is Fatimat Yusuf-Olukoju, and I run a local group and private training in Orangecrest, Riverside, CA.
Our business is dedicated to helping men and women achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programs.
And business is booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start helping our current and new members.
We currently have one location in the Orangecrest area.
We are a casual, fun and nice training atmosphere and offer an opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful fitness business.
Oh yeah, we’re also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products.
You will be compensated well, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to reward you for your efforts if they warrant it. Compensation is based on performance. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others – because that’s what we do at Village Coach Fitness.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Perform Gym Tours for Potential Members: As the first person potential members see when they walk through the doors, you’ll be responsible for guiding them through the membership sales process and providing the best member experience possible.
- Provide Knowledge Regarding All Programs and Promotions: Your ability to demonstrate excitement and get members involved is key. Answering their questions and inviting them to be involved in programs ensures the best results possible for our valued members.
- Schedule Tours, Fitness Assessments, and Orientations: Ideally, you’ll need some scheduling experience. In this position, you’ll be scheduling multiple appointments for everything from fitness assessments to training appointments. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Work in a Busy Environment: We get busy fast! It’s key that you are able to maintain your composure, as well as multitask, in what can sometimes be stressful situations.
- Perform Detailed Data Entry: This is a big one. I need you to be able to accurately and quickly enter member data into our software. We will teach and coach you on our software, but it’s difficult to teach attention to detail. There’s no room for error when it comes to entering membership details into our system.
These are the skills you must already possess in order to qualify for this position:
- Good Communication Skills – You will be talking with our clients, who are VERY important to us. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality – The ideal applicant must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting business and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and Fitness Education – You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness
- Sales Knowledge & Experience – The ideal applicant is sales driven and eager to increase our membership base. Sales experiences is a big plus, and motivation is even bigger!
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Previous fitness industry experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic Nutrition Knowledge
- General Computer, Phone, and Fax Knowledge
- CPR Certified
Benefits You Can Expect
Employment for this position is part-time and pay is to be determined based on your experience. Additional benefits are listed below:
- You can work from home.
- 50 Percent off any training program
- Family Discount on training programs
- Various hours/flexible schedule
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person. So if this job sounds good to you, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.