Let me tell you about my company and the position.
My name is Fatimat Okuloju and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called Village Coach Fitness. We are a private studio located in Riverside, CA. My business is dedicated to helping women and men of all ages achieve their health and fitness goals through all inclusive, high-end nutrition and fitness programs.
We have continuously grown our business every year and are able to help more and more people. Our mission over the next 12 months is to help 100 people lose 15lbs. or more! And we need your help to accomplish this mission!
We currently offer group fitness, semi-private, and one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs which educate, motivate, inspire, and support our clients in their journey to achieving their goals. We go the extra mile to deliver first class service and a top-notch client experience. With your help I plan to continue expanding our marketing reach, elevating the quality and level of service we provide, and most importantly helping support more people in achieving their fitness and weight loss goals.
Although this is a part time position, it will grow into a full time position as the company grows. You must be organized and detail oriented, have excellent communication and people skills, the ability to focus on and complete assigned projects and tasks, and have a positive attitude!
If you’re hired for this job, you must commit to 20 hours per week. Your first 12-weeks will be a trial period. During this time I will determine if you’re a good fit for the position, the company, and me. Your schedule will be based on the projects and tasks that need to be accomplished each week. Productivity is more important than time! You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it.
One More Thing...
This is a fast paced and ever changing environment with a purpose of changing each client’s life for the better! To function in this position you must be high energy, self-motivated, and super organized. As a young business we are constantly reviewing and improving our systems and you will play a pivotal important role in this process. We make changes on the fly and as the market directs.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Word: you must be very comfortable using Word.
- Microsoft Excel: you must have basic Excel skills - we don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good Phone Personality/Etiquette: Our clients and prospective clients are VERY important to us! You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through e-mail. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Excellent Communicator/People Person: Must be able to communicate with clients, prospects, and team members through various means including email, phone, text messages, and in person.
- Email: A great deal of communication is via email. We use a web-based program that’s easy to learn. You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Thoughtfulness and Organization: I need you to be self-motivated, think for outside the box, and be organized. I do not want a robot; I want someone who is committed to learning and growing with us.
If you have any of these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
- Knowledge and experience using Infusionsoft (this our database marketing system)
- Social media & Internet savvy. Can navigate the Internet well and knowledge of marketing through various social media channels including Facebook, You Tube, etc.
- Experience creating and posting landing pages
- Experience taking photos and editing them.
Projects & Tasks You Will Perform
- Marketing: As a growing small business there are always number of marketing projects that must be completed. If you have experience with Infusionsoft; creating and posting landing pages, Internet marketing through Facebook, and other social media your resume will move to the top of my list. You will be required to set up and execute marketing campaigns as directed. We will provide you with the tools to be successful with this.
- Systems Management & Implementation: Assist in the implementation and execution of new systems, management of current systems, and identifying how we can improve.
- Website & Social Media Management: Post regular updates to the website, our private Facebook group, & blog. Updates will include written content, testimonial pics, videos, and more. Social media experience including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube is a huge plus, but not a requirement.
- Client & Database Management: Responsible for all customer service tasks including client scheduling, communication via email and by phone, organizing and recording client information, contracts, all other paper flow tasks.
How to Apply
NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file.
1. Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
2. On a separate sheet of paper list at least three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with the reference (i.e. previous employer, college professor, etc).
3. Put the cover letter on top of your resume and the reference sheet underneath your resume and staple everything together.
4. Mail to:
Village Coach Fitness
18791 Van Buren Blvd Ste F
Riverside, California 92508
Complete the Form Below and Submit Your Application